Advanced Chiropractic offers patient form(s) online so they can be completed it in the convenience of your own home or office. However, we encourage all new practice members to show up 20-30 minutes early to make your visit as helpful and efficient as possible.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
- To Open the PDF file you must have Acrobat® Reader®.
New Practice Member Paperwork
This lets us know the history and current state of your health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know!
We encourage all new practice members completing paperwork to show up 20-30 minutes early to make your visit as helpful and efficient as possible.
Auto Accident Forms: New Practice Member Paperwork
Before Your First Visit:
Call your insurance company and file a claim.
You Will Need to Get the Following Information from Your Insurance Company. Please call us with this information before your scheduled appointment, so we can verify the information ahead of time to reduce your waiting time.
- Claim Number
- Insurance Adjuster's Name
- Insurance Adjuster's Phone Number
- How Much Medical Pay You Have
Items to Bring for First Office Visit:
- Driver's License or Georgia ID
- Above Information from Insurance Company
- Car Insurance Information of the Car You Were In During the Accident
- Accident Report (if you have one)
- Health Insurance Card
- X-rays (if you've had any taken since your accident)
Download & Print this form as well as the New Practice Member Paperwork from above: Auto Accident form