Before Your First Visit:
Call your insurance company and file a claim.
You Will Need to Get the Following Information from Your Insurance Company. Please call us with this information before your scheduled appointment, so we can verify the information ahead of time to reduce your waiting time.
- Claim Number
- Insurance Adjuster's Name
- Insurance Adjuster's Phone Number
- How Much Medical Pay You Have
Items to Bring for First Office Visit:
- Driver's License or Georgia ID
- Above Information from Insurance Company
- Car Insurance Information of the Car You Were In During the Accident
- Accident Report (if you have one)
- Health Insurance Card
- X-rays (if you've had any taken since your accident)
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
Please click here for a printer-friendly checklist.